Right now I'm stuck in Atlanta staying at the Holiday Inn Select Airport North. My first flight of the evening was delayed twice which caused me to miss my second flight. Why, oh why, did Delta have to get rid of the CLT/SLC non-stop flight!!! I need to make an official complaint. Why would you get rid of a flight that was always full! Anyway, I'm just sitting here in a less than stellar hotel, which I had to pay for myself or stay at the airport all night because Delta is no longer taking accountability for their flight schedule mishaps, wishing I had a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I think I could down the whole thing right now. I can't call anyone because my phone is out of battery juice and I conveniently packed my charger in my suitcase which I wasn't allowed to get (even thought it was right there!) because ATL was not it's destination!!!!! So, here I sit, ice cream-less, toothbrush-less and clean-underwear-less. Sorry for the downer post, but I had to vent a bit.
p.s. at least the hotel offered me free internet access.
1 comment:
Hooray for Free Internet Access!
Post a Comment