Matt recently got the new Weezer "Red" album. So, it has been playing for several days in the car. One song is called Pig, it's a very sad song. It starts off with the pig talking about this childhood and how he played with his friends in the mud. He goes on to tell how he fell in love and got married and had babies. Then, he states that now he has to die, but he's ok with it because he's had a good life. He doesn't blame the farmer, but thanks him for bringing him food scraps to eat. Anyway, very sad. We were listening to that particular song in the car the other day on our way to Salsaritas. When we got to the restaurant I promptly ordered a pork burrito. I felt bad for only a minute, then I thoroughly enjoyed my burrito.
How bad am I???
p.s. Matt ordered a "pig" burrito too!!
4 comments:
You're funny. I hope you enjoyed the PIG burrito!
It was delicious! Well, not as good as a Cafe Rio PIG burrito...
Yeah... that's pretty mean. I heard it's a great CD, though.
I can tell you how to make the Cafe Rio pig burrito...
Oooo, yes please! Thanks Suz!
Post a Comment