
Then, last weekend (while I was in CO), Judy (a co-worker), who is addicted to yard sales (she buys old furniture and refinishes it and sells it and makes a killing!), found this patio set for me at one of the sales. She got me this little number for just $40!!! I saw a set like this at Lowe's for around $200! Yeah, it's used and not perfect, but the price was unbeatable. Matt said that he would paint it for me when he painted the VW pan with the x-o-rust paint, then it will be just like new.

Here's a pic of the whole set-up. It still needs work (like some flower boxes and other accessories), but I think a huge improvement over the "nothing" that was there before. It's perfect in the evening, because the deck faces the east and you don't get the blarring sun, just the nice shade. I can't wait to have some out-door get-togethers to enjoy this space.
4 comments:
Nice work!!! We have the SAME plastic chairs on our deck. I need to hit up some garage sales to find a table set so we can enjoy our deck more too!
It looks very nice!! I can't wait until I can come and enjoy it with you!!! We just sold our patio set like that last Saturday at our yard sale!
Ah. I wish I had a deck!
I like it. We have been enjoying our padio more this summer.
Post a Comment