Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vail


We made it!  Priority numero uno was La Cantina for fish tacos!  It really is a hole in the wall.  This place is located INSIDE the Vail Village parking garage.  It was rather good though...

 After tacos we walked around town a bit.  It's so pretty here!  I'd live here in a heartbeat!



Vail doesn't allow overnight RV parking at all, so we had to drive a ways to park for the night.  The boys were so crazy at bed time, they couldn't keep still and Elliott couldn't stop opening and closing one of the kitchen drawers.  It took them FOREVER to fall asleep.  Not the best night's sleep ever, but we made it to the morning. 

In the morning we found an awesome park for the boys to play at while we waited for Lisa and Dave to arrive.








I'm glad that I was able to meet Dave before the wedding.  I mean, what if I didn't approve???  Haha!  Dave, you are great!  I more than approve!  You guys are perfect together!

Another quick trip ending too soon...

Photobucket

No comments: