
I saw it!!! I went yesterday with Sylvia and Clair to see the movie. There were parts I liked and parts I didn't like, but I can't wait to see it again! I won't say much except that there are quite a few liberties taken with the story and several important parts missing and others added... I liked the book better, but it was still entertaining and fun to see the characters brought to life.
2 comments:
We will see it when you come out for the holidays . . . I am already skeptical and I don't love the guy they picked to play Edward.
Books are ALWAYS better but movies are fun.
I am laying on the beach in Hawaii about to finish book #2 and start #3...we need to get your mom to finish the first before the holidays. I want to see the movie over the holidays with everyone!!!
Post a Comment