Just a quick note: tomorrow (9/12/08) is the day they are airing the episode Debbie and I were in the audience. I won't be able to watch it when t airs, but I have it set to record. We are in the second row in the middle by the isle. Debbie is in bright blue and I'm in the pink turtleneck.
2 comments:
Well, I watched the episode tonight and they pass over you from the back a lot as they zoom up to Rachael. The best shot of you is in the promo at the beginning of the X thing you do with your arms during the talent with Jerry Springer--they full on zoom up to you!!!
Pretty fun!
So sad I missed it! We need to talk soon, I miss ya!! Are you going to come out with Matt? I really hope we can see you guys again! Love ya!!
Post a Comment