Thursday, June 19, 2008

5 Years...

Yup, it been five years since Matt and I wed. Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday and others I can't even remember life without him. Matt is the best husband ever! He is such a hard worker and such a good person. He always makes me feel special and he makes me want to be a better person. I love you honey!!

Here are some pics from the big day! I loved my Hawaiian wedding!

Aren't we cute? Check out Matt's hair :-)


I don't know why, but I LOVE this one...



Matt had to have his NASCAR cake...



And who could forget this. Poor Darrell.


Thanks for reminiscing with me. Here's to the next five (and many more after that), may they be just as happy!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

That's so crazy! Happy anniversary, guys. I can't believe we're all grown up now!

Tara said...

I do love the hair Matt! I am glad you had your wedding in Hawaii, it will probably be the only time I get to go.

Alison said...

I WAS THERE!