Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  I have been very blessed in my life to be surrounded by amazing women at every turn!  Thank you so much for helping shape my life.

It was SO nice to have Matt home on Mother's Day!  This whole Cup Series gig and him being gone on Sundays has been a bit of an adjustment.  We are so thankful for the Sundays that he gets to spend at home.

I was also privileged to have my mom here visiting on Mother's Day.  I'm so glad to be living so much closer that it makes visits easier (and less expensive).
Krista + Lynn

We also had my mom's brother Alan stay with us this weekend (everybody was in town for my cousin's wedding).
Doug + Alan + Lynn (my mom and her brothers)
Dad + Mom
Mom had to take Dad to the airport, so she wasn't able to go to church, but me, Matt, Uncle Alan and the boys got to go (again, SO nice having Matt with us).  The boys did pretty good and they brought me home some cute Mother's Day art.

Jonas wasn't big on filling out the questionnaire...  I do like the hands though :)

I'm so thankful to be Jonas & Elliott's mother.  They amaze me everyday.  I love them so much (they do drive me crazy every now and then, but hey who's kids don't?).

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How sweet! I'm glad that Matt was there and that you are able to spend more time with your family now.

ClairKnox said...

I MISS YOU!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! Wanna come visit??