I've know for a while that I was in need of spectacles... I haven't worn glasses or contacts since I was 8 years old! When I was a baby I had a couple different eye surgeries and needed the glasses to help heal from them. When I was 8 the eye doc told me my vision was all good and I didn't need to wear them anymore. That was the best day of my life, up to that point! I remember being SO excited to ditch the dreadful things. But over the past few years I could tell my eyes needed some help. I finally took myself in for a check-up. And, yep, I need help. I tried on just about every pair of glasses they had in the place and my favorite frames were some super cute Coach ones and a fab Fendi pair. Unfortunately, I have these 2 crazy, grabby almost 2 year olds, so $500 specs were completely out of the picture. I found these babies at Costco and the price was definitely right. Not too bad, eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment