Monday, February 2, 2009
Out of control
Last month (January), between my 3 blogs (yes, I do think I'm nuts, but they all have their purpose...) I posted 58 times! I'm thinking that's a bit out of control. Last year I averaged 6 posts per month. Even if I didn't post anything else for the entire year it would still be an average of almost 5 posts per month for '09. Not to worry, I'll continue to post (on all the blogs). I'm glad to say that I didn't miss a day in January on my daily pic blog, I think that's a good start for the year. I hope you are enjoying the daily pic, I am. Some days it's been a big pain, but I'm glad that I'm doing it. Tell me your favorite photo from January! Click here for mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Krista! You never cease to amaze me with all your talents from photography, cooking, cake decorating...the list is endless!!! So great to see how life is treating you and your hubby in NC!
I like that one and the pic with the Christmas tree the best. Good work!
Post a Comment